Monday, July 29, 2013

KIND Healthy Snacks - Nuts & Spices Bars


I've been an enthusiastic fan of KIND Healthy Snacks ever since I absentmindedly picked up a KIND bar and happened to read their tagline, "Wholesome all natural ingredients you can see and pronounce." That made me really excited! Not only are KIND products gluten free, GMO free, and (some of them) dairy free, but they even have bars available that only contain 4 - 5 grams of sugar! In fact, every bar shown in the photos in this blog post are different flavors of KIND's 4 - 5 grams of sugar options. 

If they had sugar free bars available, I would be their biggest fan ever, but they come pretty close; I think 4 - 5 grams wouldn't be too bad to have every once in a while. I always keep a KIND bar in my purse in case of "emergencies;" in other words, for times when I get hungry and don't have food with me. So whenever I do have one of those "emergencies," I get excited to eat one of my KIND bars haha :)



KIND bars and other KIND products are available at every grocery store, and I heard they will soon be available at JoAnn's as well. Here is a list of the low sugar flavors they have available:


Dark Chocolate Cinnamon Pecan
Dark Chocolate Nuts & Sea Salt
Dark Chocolate Chili Almond
Madagascar Vanilla Almond
Maple Glazed Pecan & Sea Salt
Cashew & Ginger Spice
Nut Delight


Maple Glazed Pecan & Sea Salt is my favorite out of those; it tastes like it has a lot more sugar that it really does, in my opinion, and I like the maple and salt flavor combination. I typically only buy the last four, because eating chocolate on this diet makes me feel guilty. I suppose you could have a chocolate one - or any of these really - as a "dessert" or treat every now and then. 


Here are some photos I took of my low sugar KIND bars... I had fun with my little photo shoot. :)  





















I like this brand so much that I even got a bumper sticker for my car. It makes me happy. I love their philosophy and the fact that their logo is friendly and colorful... I kinda want to get a KIND shirt too. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment